Monday, April 27, 2009

Coffee in a Post Modern World


Location: Capers on Buderim
Coffee: Short Macchiato (aka Capers crazy mini-Capp)
Rating: 1 out of 5 Shots


Boy's and girls the word of the day is........ DISAPPOINTING

Met up with my bro Rhys for a little cup of sunshine today, we each ordered a short machiato and what we got were these.......

I know, I know, we now live in a "post-modern" world where YOU the individual define your own reality, and in this Po-Mo world there is no acknowledgment of an objective standard (except for that standard of course)..... But seriously, what are these? Now as far as I'm aware words still have meanings. When a café offers a macchiato on their menu this is what I expect...

mac•chi•a•to
noun
espresso coffee with a dash of frothy steamed milk

dash
noun
a small quantity of a substance, esp. a liquid, added to something else.

Shame, Shame, Shame.


No comments:

Post a Comment